Toys are must-haves for children, and it is the job of the parents to ensure that their kids appreciate the toys given to them. However, they also have to take into consideration the safety hazards brought about by their children’s toys. Read on to find out the best toys for three-year-old girls and some tips on what to consider when buying them.
Best Toys For Three-Year-Old Girls
Buying a toy for a three-year-old may be a little bit complicated. “They have real personalities now. They’re real people. Once language comes in, they can express their feelings and have a real conversation with you, people they don’t know, and on the telephone, with people they can’t see,” states Dr. Roberta Golinkoff, author of the famous book “Becoming Brilliant: What Science Tells Us About Raising Successful Children.”
This statement is echoed by Barnard College Center for Toddler Development director and “How Toddlers Thrive” author, Tovah Klein. According to him, “Three-year-olds are getting to be more social and have ideas of their own. Open-ended toys such as blocks and building toys allow them to explore and discover and carry out their ideas.”
With that, here are some of the best toys for three-year-old girls.
- Music Instrument Set – A music instrument set is composed of guitars, rattles, drums, and microphones. This toy can enhance the child’s musical ability and critical thinking. This set usually costs $50.
- Game Smart Watch For Kids – These wrist smartwatches are helpful for parents who want to engage children in a fun and educational set of activities. The features of the watch include a calendar, calculator, step counter, and games. It also has a built-in camera, added with some special effects, to inspire kids to take photos of their own.
- Gourmet Chef Kitchen And Cookware Set – This assorted playset is one of the most favorite activity of three-year-olds. Children at this age usually love to pretend to cook and build stores on their own. This little kitchen can distract them and provide several hours of play. Parents can “cook” with them so they can feel the reality of the setup.
- Story Box Safari – This story box has little safari figures which aid in the storytelling of children. The animal’s combination lets the kids plan their story scenarios.
- Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk – When thinking about the best toys for three-year-olds, you can never go wrong with the Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk. The trunk grants a girl’s dream of becoming a princess with its 21-piece combination of jewels, crowns, dresses, and shoes. It’s everything they need to transform into Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, or Mulan.
- Play-Doh Fun Tub – This fun tub is composed of five classic clay colors and 20 cutouts which will help them mold the best shapes. This activity enhances their creativity and imagination.
Tips On Buying Safe Toys
These best toys for three-year-old girls may be a good list for future gifts. However, parents (or other family members) should also consider the safety of the kids when giving them these toys. Here are several things to consider when buying toys for children.
- Check the age range indicated on the box of the toy. Some toys are not appropriate for some ages since they might cause them harm.
- Avoid toys which require shooting objects into the air. These toys may lead to serious injuries.
- Make sure that the toys have a label stating free of toxic materials. These materials could cause poisoning.
- Make sure to buy toys that cannot fit the mouth. This way, choking will be prevented.
- Plastics break easily sometimes. Hence, it is essential to buy plastic toys which are sturdy enough.
- Check whether the electric toys are labeled “UL Approved” to ensure their safety.
Once you implement these safety tips while buying these best toys for three-year-old girls, your children will be able to get the best playing experience.DISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.