In need of a list of the best gifts for a seven-year-old boy? No need to worry. It’s both a challenging and fun experience when shopping for your present. He is old enough to play puzzling and complicated games, but he is not that old that he opts not to play with toys.
When shopping for the best gifts for a seven-year-old boy, there are various factors to take into consideration. Dr. Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, a professor of child psychology at the University of Delaware, wrote the New York Times best-selling book entitled “Becoming Brilliant: What Science Tells Us About Raising Successful Children.” The book advises parents about what things to consider when giving their children their gifts. Dr. Kathy calls it the six C’s.
Written below are the six C’s to keep in mind when shopping for the best gifts for a seven-year-old boy.
- Collaboration – Children this age need to know the importance of collaboration. They need to see that teamwork enables a faster and more efficient way of working. These toys should also instill in their minds that cooperation is present in every kind of work.
- Communication – The toys to be given should also teach them how to communicate with other people properly in the form of words, body language, or gestures.
- Content – At this age, it is still easier to retain and teach different kinds of information. Numerous studies prove that knowledge absorbed around six to ten years old have little chances of being forgotten. Hence, parents should take advantage of this.
- Critical Thinking – Critical thinking involves problem-solving. At an early age, you must teach them to be street-smart and how not to rely on other people too much when facing crises so that it will be easier for them to live their lives in the future.
- Creative Innovation – Creative innovation is important when it comes to surviving the constantly evolving world nowadays. Hence, for them to easily adapt and push their way towards the top, they have to be taught how to think outside of the box.
- Confidence – Confidence is the foundation for everything. If they do not have it, they won’t be able to properly collaborate with other people, communicate what they really feel, absorb content, apply their critical thinking, and push through with creative innovation.
These are the six factors that you should consider when buying a present for your child. If you have ticked all of the things mentioned above, then your gift can be the best gift for your seven-year-old boy.
Best Gifts For Seven Year Old Boy
With the six C’s already in place, it is time to choose which things best fit the said criteria. Listed below are some of the best gifts for a seven-year-old boy.
- Beasts of Balance – The goal of this game is for the kids, with four players maximum, to build the best fantastical beast world on their tablets. What’s unique about this game is the use of physical toy builders connected to the digital tablet. Once the kids have formed the beasts physically, they then transform and evolve in the game.
- Coco Color Stylus – It is a giant battery-operated writing tool which can color and draw on any tablet or smartphone. There are four styles available—paintbrush, pen, pastel, and pencil. It also has a raving 48 base color palette.
- Spikeball 3 Ball Game Set – The Spikeball 3 Ball Game Set is not only a game for seven-year-olds, but it is also an activity for the whole family. It has the same rules with those of volleyball. However, instead of getting the ball over the net, you should hit the ball into the net — the first team to secure 21points wins.
- Elenco Electronic Snap Circuits -If you are looking for the best gift for a seven-year-old boy, this should be on the top of your list. This electronic kit is made up of 30 parts and an instruction kit. A flashing light and a siren also come with the kit to build a hundred projects.
- Pokibot – A Pokibot is a mini interactive robot. What’s unique about this is that it is sound-activated. With just a pattern of claps, this little eight-centimeter robot will playfully respond with lighted eyes and mouth. It can also record your voice and repeat it back to you.
Shopping for the best gifts for seven-year-old boys may be overwhelming to some parents. However, with the list of toys mentioned above, you will bring a big smile on their faces.DISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.