As parents, we always want the best for our infant’s life. We want to provide them with the maximum comfort we can, including helping them fall asleep. We do it for their well-being. One of the ways this can be done is by promoting an infant’s good night’s sleep with the use of a baby lounger. The DockATot is available for sale from various companies, as it is one of the baby products that can help, provided that you use it properly and responsibly.
The Best Portable Lounger For Babies
DockATot is a versatile baby and toddler lounger designed to create a cozy and secure space for infants. Serving as a portable docking station, it features a soft, breathable cover and a padded tube-like frame, offering a womb-like environment for infants to rest, play, or engage in tummy time. Popular for its lightweight and convenient design, this portable lounger is favored by parents for various activities, including co-sleeping and travel. However, it’s crucial to prioritize safe sleep practices, adhere to guidelines, and consult with pediatricians when considering the use of any sleep-related products for infants.
Why Is It Called A Docking Station?
A DockATot Deluxe is a multi-functional dock specially made for newborn infants up until they reach one year old. They are also referred to as a docking station. This portable lounger comes in various sizes and designs which you can choose from to aid in your time with your new baby. With this time including tummy time. Also, it is machine-washable and is free from any harmful substances, which makes it Oeko-Tex certified, meeting federal safety standards. This baby must-have also has the non-heat harboring feature, ensuring infant sleep safety. Because of this feature, infants do not sweat that much when they are in this baby lounger.
It is also lightweight and portable which allows easy travel and convenience. However, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) requires companies to comply with certain stability requirements for their products and has issued a new rule requiring certain stability requirements for inclined and flat products, including bassinet and stands, in response to infant deaths linked to unsafe products.
Aside from the deluxe one, there is also a DockATot grand, which is an all-new stage two sleeping and lounging dock that has built-in airflow bumpers that help particularly in the transition of a baby from a crib to a big bed. Nevertheless, it’s important to immediately discontinue the use of any unsafe product, and to check company recalls or safety warnings. This means that it is also great for tummy time.
With the recent proliferation of news about infants being placed at risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) due to interventions in the babies’ sleep, there has been an increasing need to spread the proper way of using this baby lounger. The CPSC has advised parents and caregivers to always place infants on their backs to sleep, ensure that the product meets all federal safety standards, including certain stability requirements and side height, and to discontinue use if the product appears to be unsafe.
How To Co-Sleep With It
- Close supervision is the number one thing that you need to remember when letting your baby sleep in a pristine white baby lounger. Always keep an eye on your toddler because a slight movement on the wrong side can lead to suffocation.
- Never let your baby sleep with an adult who has sleeping disorders, anyone under the influence of alcohol and illegal drugs, or adults who are extremely obese.
- Never let your baby co-sleep with older children, even when the pristine white baby lounger separates your baby. More so, never let your toddler sleep with other infants or pets at the same time. It’s important to always follow federal safety standards and company recommendations to reduce the risk of injury or harm to the child.
How To Properly Set It Up?
- Put the DockATot Deluxe+ dock on a firm and flat mattress. Uneven surfaces may cause your baby to slip off from the baby dock when the baby moves.
- Place it at the center of the bed. Never put it near the edges, to keep the baby away from falling off.
- Never use the DockATot Deluxe+ dock inside a crib or play yard. There are instances of babies trapped in between the Dock baby lounger and the side of their crib.
- Never use this on top of a waterbed because its instability may cause it to move and your baby to slip.
- Never use the different parts of the Deluxe+ dock separately and never let your baby use it when not fully assembled or unzipped as these may lead to suffocation.
The Correct Position
- Always let your baby lie on his or her back with face up when sleeping on the DockATot baby lounger allow free passage of air as he or she sleeps.
- Place your baby’s head at the head, a direction opposite to the buckle end to avoid any injury. Keep the buckles closed to add comfort and security.
- Watch your baby when they are participating in tummy time. This will allow them to safely do tummy time without being put in danger.
- At less than one year old, do not do tummy time with your baby yet. Don’t let him or her sleep face down or sideways as this may block air passages.
- Never carry your baby while on top of the. Remove your baby from the Dock and carry your baby, then bring the portable infant lounger dock after.
How To Handle Other Items?
- Keep away any string or cord from the portable lounger, as this may result in strangulation.
- Remove all toys and any other items that your baby might hold on inside the baby lounger while he or she sleeps. These items might be stuck around the lounger white and hurt your baby.
- Do not put extra pillows, bed sheets, pillowcases, or comforters in the bed or over the baby lounger. These items might cover your baby and result in suffocation.
The beautiful thing about this infant portable lounger is that it acts as our partner in taking care of our babies. Some parents liked this because of the benefits it has given them and because it is a best seller.
However, there remains the responsibility of parents to ensure that there is close and adequate supervision for their infants to achieve the best results. With that being said, this portable lounger pristine white dock makes for the best baby registry item. It’s lightweight and portable letting you travel conveniently. It’s important when you need a product like this.
The DockATot for Babies, a highly praised brand known for its infant portable lounger, stands out as a partner in parenting, providing unparalleled benefits that have made it a best seller among parents. When planning to purchase this essential item, it’s important to note that while the company strives to insure that your order can be delivered efficiently, there are specific guidelines around shipping, especially concerning PO boxes.
Customers interested in receiving their DockATot should be aware that the brand may be unable to ship directly to a PO box. To insure that your order reaches you without any hitches, it’s recommended to include a PO box in your shipping details only after performing a PO box check with the company. This ensures the order can be delivered to the right address without delays.
In some instances, if the company is unable to ship to a PO box, they will request customers to please provide an address that is not a PO box to insure the delivery process is smooth. This step is crucial for ensuring that your much-anticipated DockATot for babies arrives safely and ready to provide comfort and support to your little one.
Understanding these shipping policies before making a purchase will help streamline the process, making it easier for you to enjoy the benefits of this beloved infant lounger.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Last Updated on May 11, 2023 by Faith Ann MaglantayDISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.