Summer Vacation Jokes
Summer vacation is a time for rest, relaxation, and fun. You may be able to find the best summer rental destinations out there, but it can be really hard to find jokes about summer vacation that are appropriate for the situation.
This article has a list of summer vacation jokes that will make you laugh while you’re relaxing on the beach, giving summer vacation gift bags, or enjoying your time off. Enjoy!
Summer Vacation Jokes For Kids
Some people like to spend their summer vacations on vacations while others prefer to stay at home and take some time off from work. Either way, we all know that the best way to spend your summer break is with laughter through summer jokes for kids. Make your summer vacation with kids more fun with these summer jokes.
- Summer Vacation Joke #1
Q: What wears sunglasses, has hair, and is brown?
A: A vacationing coconut.
- Summer Vacation Joke #2
Q: What kind of water is incapable of freezing?
A: A hot water.
- Summer Vacation Joke #3
Q: What tree can fit in your hand?
A: A palm tree.
- Summer Vacation Joke #4
Q: Why is ocean friendly?
A: It waves.
- Summer Vacation Joke #5
Q: What are sheep’s vacation destinations?
A: To the Baaa-hamas.
- Summer Vacation Joke #6
Q: How about sharks?
A: To Fin-land.
- Summer Vacation Joke #7
Q: What is the heaviest part of a fish’s body?
A: The scales.
- Summer Vacation Joke #8
Q: Why do robots go on vacation?
A: To recharge.
- Summer Vacation Joke #9
Q: How do mermaids communicate with each other?
A: Through a shell-phone.
- Summer Vacation Joke #10
Q: What is the currency on the beach?
A: Sand dollars.
- Summer Vacation Joke #11
Q: Why elephants can’t swim in the pool?
A: Their trunks will fall.
- Summer Vacation Joke #12
Q: What snowmen love to do during summer?
- Summer Vacation Joke #13
Q: Why are oysters not sharing their pearls?
A: Because they are shellfish.
- Summer Vacation Joke #14
Q: What’s the difference between a fish and a piano.
A: You can’t tuna fish.
- Summer Vacation Joke #15
Q: What did the newspaper tell the ice cream?
A: What’s the scoop?
- Summer Vacation Joke #16
Q: Why did the teacher jump in the river?
A: He was testing the waters.
- Summer Vacation Joke #17
Q: What is the coolest letter?
A: Iced T.
- Summer Vacation Joke #18
Q: How to make an octopus laugh?
A: With ten-tickles.
- Summer Vacation Joke #19
Q: Where do cows spend their summer vacation?
A: In Moo-York.
- Summer Vacation Joke #2o
Q: What do you call a fish with no eyes?
A: A fsh.
Funniest Summertime Jokes & Stories
Here are a collection of hilarious family vacation stories from Readers Digest. You can add them in your collection of summer vacation jokes.
- Before we traveled for our summer vacation as a family of five, my parents meticulously planned every detail. Weeks before the advance, lists were drawn out, and trunks were packed. A final examination was performed the morning of the trip. At this point, we climbed into the station wagon and set off on the six-hour journey. At some point along the journey, my mother recognized that one of my sisters was missing. We returned home, and my father discovered her on the toilet.- George Doscher from Hillsborough, New Jersey
- My in-laws agreed to cover for our honeymoon after we got married. Hawaii or Mexico sprang to mind as a possible destination. Almost. Disney World was the destination, they said. In addition, they were accompanying us since they’d always wanted to. My mother-in-law’s closest friends, their three children, and my sister-in-law and her spouse all intended to go to Disney World, too. There wasn’t a lot of time for honeymooning.- Cristina Beitz from El Cajon, California
- When it came to animals, Uncle Bart’s knowledge of pigeons was about as extensive as it was limited to that of a city boy. He came over to our cottage one time. He let our kitties in for the night by opening the door. Two cats entered, one after the other. As Bart stood there, enticing the third cat to join him, we wondered why he was doing this since we only had two cats. A possum was the mysterious third cat.-Jonathan Hakulin from Baltimore, Maryland
- Our beach house rental was dirty when we got there. It was time for a deep clean, so I grabbed my cleaning tools and got to work. I was heartbroken that the place was not prepared for customers. The accommodation next door was where we were intended to stay, as we found out later. White-gloved in the incorrect spot, erroneously.-Tanya Leland from Greenville, South Carolina
- During lunch at poolside tables on Grand Cayman Island, my kid was struck in the back of the head by an enormous bird. This caused my youngster to lose his footing and drop his french fry. It was plucked out of the air by the same bird and carried off to an adjacent branch before it could even touch the ground. When my son tried to pick up second fry, it sat there and waited for him to do it again. – Deborah Sayre from North Haven, Connecticut
- Our flight to Europe was about to take off when my sister disappeared. My mother asked me to go in search of her. The restroom was my first port of call. There is none of that. I gave the café a shot. Nothing.
- The gift shop was where I eventually discovered her. There was just one trouble: the gate was closed, the owner had departed, and my sister was trapped inside. We have far less than 60 minutes to find the guy who had the key and get on the plane, so we had to make the most of it. – Melissa Stucki from Medford, Oregon
- When I was in high school, I participated in a softball game in Virginia Beach. We had to arrange separate flights from the rest of the team because they were flying in. As usual, I didn’t prepare ahead and had to pack the night before my 5 a.m. trip. I snatched a bag from a moving box because my family was in the middle of packing up to move. Next morning, I arrived at the airport and deposited my carry-on luggage on a conveyor belt… and I was promptly yanked out of line by security. The box cutter had gotten into the bag somehow. I had to wake up at 5 a.m. and contact my mum for assistance. A family member who worked at the airport was summoned to go in and fix the situation. Eventually, after several hours of questioning, it was determined that I was not a danger. However, I missed my flight.- Allie
Do you have summer vacation jokes? Comment down you hilarious summer jokes for kids. We want to hear it! Bookmark the Family Hype page for more vacation funny time stories.
Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by De GuzmanDISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.