Vacation season is a time for rest, relaxation, and fun. Some may think of great sunny vacation gift ideas and some may think of exploring and travel places to get called for travelling. You may be able to find the top places to go on a summer vacation or the top summer rental destinations out there, but it can be really hard to find good jokes about the warm season that are appropriate for the situation.
This article has a list of great summertime stories and jokes that will make you laugh while you’re relaxing on the beach, pool party, giving summer vacation gift bags, or enjoying your time off. Enjoy!
Summer Jokes For Kids On Vacations
Some people like to spend their summertime while others prefer to stay at home and take some time off from work. Either way, we all know that the great way to spend your summer break is with laughter through summer jokes for kids. Make your summer vacation with kids more fun.
- Summer Vacation Joke #1
Q: What wears sun glasses, has hair, and is brown?
A: A vacationing coconut.
- Summer Vacation Joke #2
Q: What kind of water is incapable of freezing?
A: A hot water.
- Summer Vacation Joke #3
Q: What tree can fit in your hand?
A: A palm tree.
- Summer Vacation Joke #4
Q: Why is ocean friendly?
A: It waves.
- Summer Vacation Joke #5
Q: What are sheep’s summer vacation destinations?
A: To the Baaa-hamas.
- Summer Vacation Joke #6
Q: How about sharks?
A: To Fin-land.
- Summer Vacation Joke #7
Q: What is the heaviest part of a fish’s body?
A: The scales.
- Summer Vacation Joke #8
Q: Why do robots go on vacation?
A: To recharge.
- Summer Vacation Joke #9
Q: How do mermaids communicate with each other?
A: Through a shell-phone.
- Summer Vacation Joke #10
Q: What is the currency on the beach?
A: Sand dollars.
- Summer Vacation Joke #11
Q: Why elephants can’t swim in the pool?
A: Their trunks will fall.
- Summer Vacation Joke #12
Q: What snowmen love to do during summer?
- Summer Vacation Joke #13
Q: Why are oysters not sharing their pearls?
A: Because they are shellfish.
- Summer Vacation Joke #14
Q: What’s the difference between a fish and a piano.
A: You can’t tuna fish.
- Summer Vacation Joke #15
Q: What did the newspaper tell the ice cream?
A: What’s the scoop?
- Summer Vacation Joke #16
Q: Why did the teacher jump in the river?
A: He was testing the waters.
- Summer Vacation Joke #17
Q: What is the coolest letter?
A: Iced T.
- Summer Vacation Joke #18
Q: How to make an octopus laugh?
A: With ten-tickles.
- Summer Vacation Joke #19
Q: Where do cows spend their summer vacation?
A: In Moo-York.
- Summer Vacation Joke #2o
Q: What do you call a fish with no eyes?
A: A fsh.
Funniest Summertime Jokes & Stories
Here is a collection of hilarious family vacation stories from Readers Digest. You can add them to your collection of funny summer vacation jokes.
- Before we traveled for our summer vacation as a family of five, my parents meticulously planned every detail. Weeks before the advance, lists were drawn out, and trunks were packed. A final examination was performed the morning of the trip. At this point, we climbed into the station wagon and set off on the six-hour journey. At some point along the journey, my mother recognized that one of my sisters was missing. We returned home, and my father discovered her on the toilet.- George Doscher from Hillsborough, New Jersey
- My in-laws agreed to cover for our honeymoon after we got married. Hawaii or Mexico sprang to mind as a possible destination. Almost. Disney World was the destination, they said. In addition, they were accompanying us since they’d always wanted to. My mother-in-law’s closest friends, their three children, and my sister-in-law and her spouse all intended to go to Disney World, too. There wasn’t a lot of time for honeymooning.- Cristina Beitz from El Cajon, California
- When it came to animals, Uncle Bart’s knowledge of pigeons was about as extensive as it was limited to that of a city boy. He came over to our cottage one time. He let our kitties in for the night by opening the door. Two cats entered, one after the other. As Bart stood there, enticing the third cat to join him, we wondered why he was doing this since we only had two cats. A possum was the mysterious third cat.-Jonathan Hakulin from Baltimore, Maryland
- Our beach house rental was dirty when we got there. It was time for a deep clean, so I grabbed my cleaning tools and got to work. I was heartbroken that the place was not prepared for customers. The accommodation next door was where we were intended to stay, as we found out later. White-gloved in the incorrect spot, erroneously.-Tanya Leland from Greenville, South Carolina
- During lunch at poolside tables on Grand Cayman Island, my kid was struck in the back of the head by an enormous bird. This caused my youngster to lose his footing and drop his french fry. It was plucked out of the air by the same bird and carried off to an adjacent branch before it could even touch the ground. When my son tried to pick up the second fry, it sat there and waited for him to do it again. – Deborah Sayre from North Haven, Connecticut
- Our flight to Europe was about to take off when my sister disappeared. My mother asked me to go in search of her. The restroom was my first port of call. There is none of that. I gave the café a shot. Nothing.
- The gift shop was where I eventually discovered her. There was just one trouble: the gate was closed, the owner had departed, and my sister was trapped inside. We have far less than 60 minutes to find the guy who had the key and get on the plane, so we had to make the most of it. – Melissa Stucki from Medford, Oregon
- When I was in high school, I participated in a softball game in Virginia Beach. We had to arrange separate flights from the rest of the team because they were flying in. As usual, I didn’t prepare ahead and had to pack the night before my 5 a.m. trip. I snatched a bag from a moving box because my family was in the middle of packing up to move. The next morning, I arrived at the airport and deposited my carry-on luggage on a conveyor belt… and I was promptly yanked out of line by security. The box cutter had gotten into the bag somehow. I had to wake up at 5 a.m. and contact my mum for assistance. A family member who worked at the airport was summoned to go in and fix the situation. Eventually, after several hours of questioning, it was determined that I was not a danger. However, I missed my flight.- Allie
- On a hot summer day, when it felt like a million degrees, a frog decided that a hot dog would be his frog’s favorite summertime treat, especially since he’d missed summer school and couldn’t resist indulging in some funny summer jokes. He hopped into his swimming trunks, reminiscing about hilarious summer jokes he heard last year at summer school. As he sipped his sun drink and wears sunglasses, he chuckled, thinking these were some of the best summer jokes he’d ever heard. His next hop was towards his summer vacation destination, where he’d watch fish swim and dream about how his summer vacation destination makes everything feel like less than a million degrees. Nearby, killer whales roamed in Lake Eerie, while other creatures planned to go on summer vacation to cooler spots. He watched a group of baseball players in the distance, laughing at their jokes, one about mama corn telling little corn to put on sunscreen. In the sky, a pet bird and a seagull fly raced each other, creating their own beach jokes. The frog thought this was indeed the funniest place to be on a hot day, where everyone, even the brown hairy and wears sunglasses bear, had a chance to relax, laugh, and enjoy the sunny vibes.
- During a miserable summer, math teachers decided to lighten the mood with summer puns, joking about how basketball players do pool ups to train for the other tide of the season. In the kiddie pool, a toddler wearing a duck floaty was busy trying to eat worms from the garden, while parents roasted one hot dog after another. At the beach buggy parked in one corner, a family of sheep on vacation unpacked their own luggage, looking forward to their stay at New Yolk City. Meanwhile, a pet bird sang melodiously, watching a dolphin cross nearby, creating a spectacle for tourists heading to the baseball game. On the Canary Islands, locals shared stories about how oysters share pearls in pepper water, adding to the collection of whimsical tales. Near a tall tree that fits in perfectly with the landscape, an instructor told children about the great fall of leaves in autumn, while everyone enjoyed popcorn and laughed at his clever summer puns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by Harold ChanDISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.