Are you a fan of McCain Beer Fries? You can now cook McCain Beer Fries in your air fryer!
It is easier than you may think to produce crispy fries at home, and the air fryer makes them just as good as they are in a fast-food restaurant like the pioneer womans air fryer potato fries recipe and the McCain Beer Fries.
We believe that the use of beer in their preparation makes the taste even better. Because we have such a strong relationship with our “beer pals” at McCain Foods, we have invited them to work with us on a series of blog entries that will highlight the new French fry varieties that are inspired by artisanal craft beers. The following is a guide that will walk you through using their craft beer-infused spices to produce ideal sweet potato, Cajun, and pimento cheese fries in your air fryer.
What You Will Require:
- Sweet potatoes – 1 pound.
- Cajun spices – You may create your own seasoning with some onion powder and cayenne pepper, or you can utilize the traditional recipe that’s been passed down through the generations.
- Pimento cheese – For the pimento cheese, you will either need to cook a batch of pimento cheese on the stove top or utilize pimento cheese that you got from the store.
- Potato wedges are another option that you have available to you.
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper, one-fourth of a teaspoon
Sweet Potato Fries Seasoned With Some McCain
To begin preparing these air fryer McCain craft beer fries, prepare your air fryer to a temperature of 390 degrees Fahrenheit. First the potatoes need to be peeled, and then they should be sliced into fries about an inch thick. After coating the potatoes with vegetable oil, season them with salt and pepper and toss again. Next, sprinkle the fries with the McCain Craft Beer Sweet Potato Flavor Seasoning until they are well covered. Place the fries in the basket of the air fryer so that they are arranged in a single layer. Cook the fries in the air fryer for 15 minutes, turn them, and then continue cooking for another 10 minutes, or until the fries have reached the desired color and tenderness.
McCain Cajun Fries
To begin preparing these air fryer Mccan craft beer Cajun fries, first warm your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. The potatoes need to be peeled, and then they should be sliced into fries about an inch thick. After coating the potatoes in vegetable oil, season them with salt, pepper, and cajun spices. Toss the potatoes again. Applying a coating of McCain Craft Beer Cajun Flavor Seasoning to the fries is the next step. Place the fries in the basket of the air fryer so that they are arranged in a single layer. Cook the fries in the air fryer for a total of 20 minutes, turning them over after the first 12 minutes, and then cooking them for an additional 10 minutes, or until the air fryer McCain craft beer fries are golden brown and tender.
McCain Craft Beer Pimento Cheese Fries
To begin preparing these delicious pimento cheese fries, preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. First the potatoes need to be peeled, and then they should be sliced into fries about an inch thick. After coating the potatoes with vegetable oil, season them with salt and pepper and toss again. Next, sprinkle the McCain Craft Beer Pimento Cheese Flavor Seasoning over the fries and toss to coat. Place the fries in the basket of the air fryer so that they are arranged in a single layer. Cook the fries in the air fryer for a total of 20 minutes, turning them over after the first 12 minutes, and then cooking them for an additional 10 minutes, or until they are golden brown and tender.
Important Considerations To Keep In Mind While Preparing French Fries In A Convection Oven
- Cut the fries before you put them in the oil. Frying the potatoes whole and then slicing them up afterwards is a lot more difficult than cutting the potatoes into strips before you cook them in the air fryer. Additionally, the cooking time will be reduced by about one-half, allowing you to put those fries on the table a lot sooner.
- Fries should not be piled on top of one another in the frying basket; instead, they should be laid out in a single layer. They won’t become crispy if there are too many of them packed into the pan.
- Give the air fryer basket a shake every so often to ensure that the air fryer fries are cooked evenly.
Certainly, air fryers are amazing kitchen gadgets owing to their ability to mimic the taste and texture of dishes in a manner that is less detrimental to one’s health (due to lower fat and calories from the lack of oil). However, consumers should be aware that there are significant differences between the cheaper and more expensive air fryer variants. Larger or more expensive versions generally contain additional functions, such as timers and probes that allow you to inspect food without opening the door and so influencing the results. Typically, these models have lengthier cooking durations. In addition, a greater variety of dishes may be cooked in them without the need for oil or butter, giving them a more varied cooking alternative. Investing in an air fryer is a good option if you want to get more use out of your current kitchen appliances and save time when preparing meals. Before making an air fryer purchase, you should ensure that you are getting the best deal available by doing research on the product, reading reviews, and comparing it to comparable models.
Air Frying McCain Craft Beer Fries
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are in the cook mode for McCain in an air fryer, follow the following steps:
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees for 3 minutes, depending on the air fryer.
- Toss the frozen French fries into the air fryer basket. Make sure that the fries in the air fryer are half full.
- Air fry the McCain French fries for 12 minutes.
It is important to note that you can cook frozen food without thawing. This is one of the advantages of an air fryer. No need to add extra oil too. Do not forget to shake your frozen French fries halfway through the cooking time. So, if you want to cook fries in the air fryer, go ahead. To cook McCain French fries in the air fryer is a good and healthier way.
Frozen beer battered chips are one of the air fryer recipes worth trying. The procedure for preparing the frozen chips is the same as that of the frozen French fries. To cook this snack cuisine in the air fryer, follow the following procedure:
- Remove the frozen beer-battered chips from their packaging and toss them in the air fryer basket. Check and remove the bruised chips from the air fryer basket.
- Then, cook the frozen chips in the air fryer at 360 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Make sure to shake the air fryer basket. You can add a little amount of extra Virgin olive oil to your chips.
- Allow the snack cuisine to cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve your air fryer battered chips.
There are a lot of frozen French fries available. You can opt to use an air fryer to cook them since cooking frozen French fries requires no oil. The best air fryer frozen French fries involve the following:
- Curly French fries
- Waffle French fries
- Tater Tots
- Crinkle Cut French fries
- Seasoned and unseasoned frozen French fries
- Potato wedges
- Steak fries
- Shoestring fries
To cook frozen French fries, keep in mind that not overcrowding the air fryer basket is needed to achieve the best crunchy French fries. Most air fryer brands have an indicator of their maximum fill. Further, to achieve even cooking and the best results for your air fryer frozen French fries, do not forget to shake the air fryer basket. Another tip when you cook French fries is that don’t be scared to add a twist and make creative steps for a tastier air fryer frozen French fries. You can add cheese or add your favorite seasoning to make this snack cuisine taste even better.
What temperature do you reheat fries in an air fryer?
To re heat your fries in an air fryer, the required cooking temperature is 325 degrees F for 5 minutes. If you have plenty of fries to re heat in the air fryer, divide them into batches. Do not forget that thicker cut fries may require a longer time to reheat in the air fryer.
Last Updated on January 13, 2023 by De GuzmanDISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.