Partners in crime, double the trouble, together forever – all of these phrases, you’ve probably heard from your parents, aunts, uncles, and elderly neighbors, when it comes to describing you and your sister. Now that her very special day is coming up, why not invest in something she’ll appreciate and treasure?
Each person has varying interests, hobbies, passions, likes, and dislikes, and in a nutshell, different personalities. With you as your sister’s sibling, no matter how many fights you’ve had or how opposite you are from each other, you’re still probably the person who knows her the best. Given this, looking for the best wedding gift to give your sister won’t be that hard!
Trust me, getting married is a whole different chapter of a woman’s life. It’s entirely a different feeling from getting your first relationship or getting engaged. Marriage is a whole new level of happiness and a whole new level of detachment from your old, adventurous, impulsive, young self since things are going to be different the moment you say “I do.”
Marriage is a commitment. It’s a lifelong commitment to your partner, and once your sibling gets married, your home might feel a little different – it’s a little less noisy, less fun, and you might even feel nostalgic from time to time. As a sibling, you must give your all-out support to your sister, in sickness, and health. Just like the old days, no matter what happens, both of you will always be partners in crime.
This is why it’s profoundly important to get the best wedding gift to give your sister!
Best Wedding Gift To Give Your Sister
In choosing the best wedding gift to give your sister, the items can be classified into three categories: tangible, non-tangible, and handcrafted. These three categories are the ones you need to dwell on first for you to be able to choose what best fits her interests and personality.
For tangible items, it’s important to think about what things she needs the most. In doing so, you can somehow tick off items that she may or may not need anymore. What does a bride-to-be need exactly? Well, here’s a list to name a few:
- Bottles Of Wine – Every bride-to-be would need some little extra wine for the wedding day. What a relief if you could give her some of those, right?
- Kitchenware – A bride-to-be loves dolling up her own kitchen! Give your sister some kitchenware like ceramics, electronics, cooking gadgets, and other stuff to help her with her be the best cook she can be!
- Bag – You know what they say, once you get married, somehow, your stuff multiplies! Help your sister carry all of those by making sure to give her the best bag with all the necessary compartments!
- Living Room Decors – Vases, figurines, table fillers – name it, she’ll like it! Brides love dolling up their homes, and you can help her with this by lessening the items she needs for her house beautification!
- Perfume – A wedded girl has to rebrand you know! From her playful scent, help her achieve that new branding by giving her a year’s supply of sophisticated perfume! She’ll surely love a fresh scent to get around with.
- House Essentials – May it be bathroom rugs, shower curtains, pillows, a sofa… whatever it is, if it has to do with filling up her new home, she’ll surely appreciate it!
They say the best things in life are free. Well, if you know your sister is into those things, why not finance it for her to experience it? Non-tangible items aren’t exactly totally free, but funding it would mean making it free for your sister! How?
- Plane Tickets – If your sister is an adventure junkie, give her some memories to cherish by giving the newlyweds a free trip!
- Slideshow Or Video – During the wedding reception, what better way to make her happy than by surprising her with a video or slideshow with all the memories you’ve had together! That will surely make her day extra memorable!
- Gift Cards – Give your sister a shopping spree to remember by gifting her with gift certificates from her favorite stores! She’ll surely need this especially when her expenses increase after being a wedded gal.
- Spa Date – As siblings, you might want to give her a sibling bonding time before she becomes a full-time mom. Treat her for a spa date so you guys can relax with each other!
What better way to surprise your sister with something made from the heart… and with the hands! Here are a few touching items to serve as the best wedding gift to give your sister:
- Scrapbook – Fill it up with all your childhood memories! A bride-to-be will surely miss all of those youthful adventures.
- Personalized Jewelry – What better way to make your sister feel loved than by giving her something to remember you with? Personalized jewelry can be from a simple handmade bracelet or an expensive personalized one. It’s all up to you because surely whatever you plan to give, she will cherish it like a baby.
- Personalized Pouch/Wallet – Trust me, wedded sisters become a girl scout. They’ll need more pouches for their stuff, and they suddenly become so much more organized! Help her keep her things in order by giving her a pouch or a wallet, with a touch of your siblingship in its design.
All these items and ideas are merely suggestions. No matter how long the list can be, it’s still up to you since you know your sister best. Make sure to give your beloved sibling a day to remember by really investing time in thinking about the best wedding gift to give your sister. Lastly, treasure her, be there for her, and support her every step of the way. After all, that’s what siblings are for!DISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.