What are the best laptops for business? What makes these best laptops stand out in the market? The best laptops stand out from the other laptop types due to their robust performance, best security features, exceptional battery life, and best commerce-oriented software and support.
What’s The Best Business Laptop?
We will be looking at some of the best laptops for business use a little further down in this article, including some in-depth reviews But, let’s begin with looking further into the factors you should be considering when you’re shopping for your laptop.
Best Business Laptops Operating Systems
There are many different operating systems out there now. However, only a few of them dominate most of the market. Generally, when you’re looking for the best laptops, you’ll find Windows laptops, MAC OS, Chrome, Ubuntu, and Fedora are used by most laptop makers due to their intergity. Which you choose is up to you. Here’s a quick rundown of these.
- Windows: Windows is the most popular of the operating systems. It’s the one most people are familiar with. It’s meant to be user-friendly, good for running apps, and quick to load or close different functions. Getting a Windows OS is still one of today’s best deals.
- MAC Operating System: This is the OS designed by Apple for Apple. It gets updated frequently and has very robust built-in security and impressive battery life. The interface has been well-thought-out and designed to be intuitive and user-friendly. People choose the Apple for their versatility, user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Chrome; Google designed this operating system, which is Linux-based, to be super simple and compatible with all Android devices. It’s good for some different operations and a few Windows laptops as well.
- Ubuntu: This OS is Linux-based and works well with the best Linux laptops. Ubuntu is free to download by anyone. It has built-in security, translates to 50 different languages, and is compatible with all the new PCs and other touchscreen devices.
- Fedora: This one is direct competition for Ubuntu. It’s Linux-based and very user-friendly. You’ll get a lot of power pushing this operating system and a lot of reliability, although they’re price-powered too. Fedora isn’t designed to push extreme usage for gaming or heavy streaming. It’s a good OS for students and corporate workers.
These are not by any means the only operating systems you have as options, and there are other future brands, but they’re some of the most popular that are currently available.
Best Business Laptops: Best Laptop Features
Here are the features in a business laptop to look for:
- Processor: You want a decent processor. This is basically the brain of your computer. If you have a better processor, you’ll be able to run any of the software you want to. For businesses, you don’t really want to go below a mid-grade processor, such as Intel’s Core i5.
- RAM: The RAM (Random-access memory) works along with the processor to make your PC run faster. It’s the part of the computer that helps it run multiple tasks at once without slowing down. The more RAM you have available, the more you can do without losing speed. Video editing, for example, takes a lot of RAM.
- Battery Life: This isn’t the most important thing for you to look at, however, it certainly should be considered. There will be times you’ll not be able to charge your PC and you’ll want that excellent battery life to last for a long time.
- Screen Size: There are different screen sizes to choose from when it comes to a laptop’s external displays. They run from about 11 inches to 17 inches. If you know you’re going to be pulling open multiple documents at the same time and also easily adjust the screen brightness and does not hang when it opens in a new tab, the more screen space will be ideal for you.
- Touchscreen/Convertible: Depending on the type of business you will be doing on your computer, you may want to check out the best touchscreen laptops or convertible 2-in-1 types. If any of your work requires that you draw or edit photos, this could be a good option for you. If you have a laptop with a small RAM, you can check for those with USB A ports and USB C ports or one with an sd card slot.
- Build: Think about the build you want. Are you looking for something very slim that will easily fit into a backpack or briefcase? Do you want a near-edge-less screen? What about your keyboard? Would you like it to have backlighting? You will still want something that is durable such as best rugged laptops, especially if you do any traveling for your work or going from place to place.
Best Business Laptops: Review
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is A Business Laptop Best For?
What Are The Best Business Laptops For Starting A Business?
What’s The Best Memory For Business Laptops?
Are Business Laptops Fixed Assets?
Can You Claim A Laptop As A Company Expense?
Can My Co-Worker See What I Do On My Work Laptop?
Can I Expense My Laptop Self-Employed?
Can I Depreciate My Laptop?
What Are The Best Business Laptops?
Can I Use Company Laptops For Personal Use
Last Updated on May 12, 2023 by Bernadine RacomaDISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.