When you have a kid, it’s always essential to choose a car seat that is best right for them that you can buy at comfortable convenient compartment stores. This review features the Sunglock Car Seat, which has been around for a while. Let’s read this in-depth review of this car seat. We’ll also offer a buying guide with some key questions ( How to help protect rear facing infants during trips?) to help you figure out if the infant car seat is a good investment. In the article, we also included a list of the highly-rated car seats from Amazon so you can have an idea of what else you can consider. You can scan through the list and compare features until you finally decide which car seat to buy.
Graco also has similar car seats such as the Graco Thirty-Five LX, the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35, and the SnugRide SnugLock 30. You can continue reading if you want to learn more FAQs and see our full review of the car seat.
The Features Of Graco 35
There are quite a few features that the Click Connect 35 has to offer, including:
- Four colors of Graco SnugRide SnugFit 35 are available. You can pick a color that best complements your vehicle.
- It lasts seven years, making it a car seat worth the investment.
- You can put it in the car without its base.
- Two ways to adjust the harness, making it quite useful for many situations.
- Safe for baby, EPS foam keeps baby’s head and body support and protected.
- It’s a good car seat if your baby makes a mess, as the covers are machine washable or manually clean with a damp cloth.
- It’s good for babies and toddlers who are 4-35 pounds. That’s where the Thirty-Five in its name means.
Top Car Seats On Amazon
Graco SnugLock Thirty-Five LX Infant Car Seat Featuring TrueShield Side Impact Technology
- The Graco SnugLock LX car seat received 5 stars from Amazon because of its innovative design that promotes infant feeling comfortable and safe. According to a verified user, its reliable safety feature helped protect their child from impact during a crash.
Graco SnugLock 30 Infant Car Seat with Click Connect Technology
This SnugLock 30 (and also the Graco SnugRide 30) infant car seat, comes at a reasonable price yet offers essential features to keep your child happy and snug on your journey. It is ProtectPlus Engineered, and it offers 4 recline positions.
Baby Trend Secure Snap Tech Thirty-Five Infant Car Seat, Lavender Ice Fashion
The Secure Snap Tech comes at a lower price point without compromising its quality. It is safely designed to provide head protection from side impact. It includes a 5-point safety front adjust harness that helps to keep the child snug while traveling. It is ideal from infancy to 24 months.
Graco Thirty-Five Infant Car Seat, One-Step Secure Attachment
This car seat of choice for parents that are always on the go. This lightweight infant car seat is designed for convenience, with a secure one step attachment that makes it easy to install and remove from the base or stroller. The ease rotating canopy provides shade and protection for your little one. With its SafeSeat Engineered design, rear facing safety is prioritized, and the car seat comes with head support to ensure optimal comfort and support. Additionally, it is custom travel system ready, allowing for seamless compatibility with Graco strollers for a complete travel solution.
What We Like About It
There are many things about the Snuglock Thirty-Five that make it likable. These include.
- Snuglock is decently priced. The price does vary, but as of this article, it goes for around $139 on Amazon, making it a good deal. While this is not among the cheap infant car seats you can find in the market, it is quite good for a mid-ranged car seat. Click Connect won’t break the bank, and that is one of the reasons why a lot of people enjoy this one.
- Snuglock Fits Well. Some car seats are too bulky. When your car is compact, this can be a bit of a problem. Luckily, this car seat fits well for most smaller cars, making it quite easy for you to put it in your vehicle seat belt and keep it there. The Click Connect is one of those car seats that will fit most cars, and it’s one of the great car seats for a smaller car.
- Graco Snuglock is Very Reclinable. Another aspect of this 35 infant car seat is its reclining feature which is quite adjustable. You can adjust the recline until your baby is comfortable, which is always neat. The Click Connect is pretty comfy and is one of the best car seat options. If your child isn’t fully comfortable, you can put the infant insert in there to help protect them.
- Graco Snuglock is Safe. The Snuglock Click Connect Thirty-Five infant car seat is one of the safest infant car seats out there. While many infant car seats offer a safe experience, this is one of the best infant car seats out there. It is FAA-approved and crash tested.
The belt path on the Snuglock Click Connect Thirty-Five infant car seat is one of the safest and uses the latch connectors system. The latch system will Click Connect, so when you Click Connect the latch system together, it will keep the child safe. The seat belt or latch anchors will hold the child in there, too, to help keep the child secured.
It’s got some of the best car seat safety ratings in that weight range, and the crotch strap used in this latch system has no competition. Both the latch anchors will hold the child, along with an infant insert if your child is too small to use. The Click Connect Thirty-Five infant car seat is one of the best car seats when looking at safety in case of a car accident, and you don’t have to worry about it breaking down on you.
Rear-Facing Or Forward Facing
If you want to ride rear facing longer during travel, you can do so for babies up to Thirty-Five pounds. It also comes with an infant insert for little children, so you can use the infant insert when they’re very small, and you can remove the infant insert when they’ve outgrown this car seat and need something bigger. The Click Connect is the best car seat for children that will grow, and this will get quite a bit of use.
Graco Snuglock Thirty-Five Nice Canopy
The canopy of a car seat is always essential. The Click Connect isn’t just one of the best car seats options out there, but also, the Click Connect is stylish as well. The best car seat is one which is stylish and also functional. Most car seats don’t actually consider putting a canopy in thought. But car seats with a canopy are great because if a child nods off, you can put it over their eyes to help them sleep better. Car seats like this are perfect because they offer your child a chance to catch some rest without much trouble.
You want one that has a canopy that you can adjust for shade and sun protection and allow them to sleep. Luckily, the canopy is large and comfortable for you to adjust. Your baby will sleep like a baby.
Suitable For A Click Connect Stroller
The Snuglock Thirty-Five fits with a stroller that is GCC. It allows you to put the car seat in this Graco Click Connect stroller for a seamless transfer. We love that about this car seat.
We understand the importance of convenience and ease of use with the SnugLock 35. With its machine-washable and removable cover, you can feel confident in keeping it clean. The one step secure connection and front adjust harness helps ensure a secure fit for your little one.
What We Don’t Like
Unfortunately, this car seat does have a few disadvantages. No car seat is perfect, but this one has a few flaws that we feel should be improved for later editions. These include:
- Unbreathable Fabric. While the fabric is decent, we think the Snuglock Thirty-Five should be more breathable during those hot days. Your mileage may or may not vary on this one, however.
- The Infant Insert Isn’t That Great. While it’s helpful, the Snuglock Thirty-Five has an insert for infants, and we do feel like its head and body supports could be a bit better, providing more comfort for your baby. It is especially true if your infant is premature. The Snuglock 35 claims to be suitable for premies, but there are a few things it needs to improve on.
- This Snuglock Is A Bit Heavier Than You Would Think. While the Snuglock Thirty-Five isn’t too heavy, its specs make it seem lighter than it is. With this car seat, you may want to try lifting it before you buy, so that you can make sure it isn’t going to break your back when you carry it.
- Height Adjustment Is Annoying. When you want to adjust for height, you have a harness that you may need to rethread. Doing this is a bit of a hassle, but it’s something that needs to be done in the Snuglock 35
- Installation Process Can Be Annoying For Older Cars. The Graco Snuglock 35 infant seat can be convenient or annoying, depending on your car. The LATCH installation is annoying for older cars but less irritating for newer ones. If you have a new car, you don’t need to worry much. Either way, test before you buy to see if it will work for you and avoid any installation guesswork. Additionally, the seat provides a secure latch strap and proper support for the infant head.
What Are The Reviews Saying About It?
With that said, what are the reviewers on Amazon saying? There are many versions of the 35, but it has a positive reception with 4.5/5 stars in almost all variants. Many reviewers love the safety and convenience of this car, yet a few reviewers point out the flaws we mentioned. According to reviewers, it is one of the best infant car seat options out there, and there isn’t much comparison when it comes to car seat safety. But, while they have many points in car seat safety, there are some key flaws.
Some parents do like the Britax B Safe car seat, and of course, the Chicco Keyfit, while some parents even compare Britax Pioneer vs Frontier. A lot of parents think the Chicco Keyfit is the best infant car seat because this one has other features that the Click Connect doesn’t. But you really can’t go wrong with either.
What Do We Think?
This car seat is a bit of a mixed bag. There are some good things about it, but there are also a lot of things that need improvement as well. When looking for a safe car seat, this is one for you. It has the receipts to show that it’s suitable for crashes, but it also has a few annoying design flaws.
The Click Connect 35 is one of the best infant car seats out there, and it is considered one of the main contenders for infant car seats.
We believe that you should try before you buy, and shop around for the car seat that you need. It will be surprising to find that there are quite a few car seats for quite a few situations, and not all sizes fit all. Make sure you have a car seat that best suits you and your needs, and you will go far. Otherwise, you may be struggling a bit.
The Snuglock Thirty-Five is decent, with all things said. If you can try it out, or order it risk-free, then all means, check it out. We wish there were a few improvements in the Snuglock Thirty-Five , but perhaps those will come down the road. Overall, this is not a bad car seat.
If you’re looking for one with proven car seat safety that you want, or the car seat safety information that you need, then the Click Connect is the best infant car seat.
Our buying guide pointed out some of the key features that are part of this which make it one of the best infant car seat options out there.
But, the Chicco Keyfit is another one that is considered one of the best infant car seat options out there. It does have some highly rated car seat safety information, but it also has some other flaws.
If you’re trying to figure out if you want the Chicco Keyfit or the Click Connect, you should analyze all of the different aspects, including car seat safety and what is the best infant car seat for you to help you choose which is ideal for you.
There are also Associates Programs for these car seats and Graco strollers, so if you know people looking for a new car seat, consider selling it to them through that, and get some money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated on May 7, 2023 by Inma BarqueroDISCLAIMER (IMPORTANT): This information (including all text, images, audio, or other formats on FamilyHype.com) is not intended to be a substitute for informed professional advice, diagnosis, endorsement or treatment. You should not take any action or avoid taking action without consulting a qualified professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about medical conditions. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here a FamilyHype.com.